1. Experience Cascade Canyon firsthand by signing up for an information session or request a private meeting at 650-691-3373 or firstname.lastname@example.org. During your information session, you will receive an overview of our program from the incoming leadership team.
4. Complete and sign a transcript release form and give it to the registrar at your child's current school.
5. Once your application and student evaluation forms have been received, the Director of Admissions will contact you to schedule a visit day. Students applying to grades 2-8 are required to spend a full day at Cascade Canyon in the class with their peers. Kindergarten and first grade applicants will spend a morning in our K-1 class. Parents will meet with the Director of Admissions and/or the Head of School the morning of the visit day or arrange another time.
6. Applications are due on March 15, 2019, and decision letters are sent via email by April 1, 2019. Family decisions are due by April 15, 2019. Cascade Canyon accepts applications after the deadline on a rolling basis.
7. Teachers meet with the Head of School to discuss the admission of each prospective student. The Head of School makes a final decision as to whether the student will be admitted, and the family is notified.
8. If the student is accepted, but there is no space in the class, the student will be placed on a waitlist.